The Benefits are Endless!
Having friends is important to everyone, and dogs are naturally “pack” animals. We provide a safe and interactive place to play! Come experience exceptional pet care, at our Defiance OH doggy daycare facility!
Dogs Have So Much Fun at Daycare! Even More Important:
- Dogs are able to socialize with other dogs in a pack setting.
- Issues deriving from boredom and loneliness are eliminated.
- Dogs are mentally and physically stimulated, keeping them happy and balanced.
- We help shy and fearful dogs become more confident.
- Young Dogs learn essential skills needed for socializing safely with dogs outside of the home.
Our Daycare Provides Structured Play and Learning Opportunities!
- Dogs have access to indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Our indoor “all day play” area is climate controlled.
- We have play equipment in both the indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Our play groups are supervised by a trained staff member at all times to prevent injuries!
- Staff members are trained pet CPR, pet first aid, dog behavior, language, stress, aggression and interactions.
- We never use any form of physical punishment to correct unwanted behavior.
- Dogs are divided into play groups by size and temperament creating a safe environment.
- Our outdoor play area also has doggie pools in the summer to keep pets cool while they are having fun!
To Start Off Right…Something Free!
To Make Getting Started with us Even Easier – Take the First Step Now!
We have a two step process for our new daycare guests:
1 As our way of starting the relationship off right, we’d like to give you a free gift: Download our great article “Bad Dog or Bored Dog” to keep your dog safe and healthy – right now, for FREE!
2Go ahead and schedule your “meet and greet” tour. This time is set aside for us to meet you and for you to see the facility, your dog is welcome to come but it’s not required. We really want to get to know your dog so we can customize the best play plan for them. We’ll answer any questions you have and make it a snap to book your dog’s first stay with us. You can see first hand how much FUN all the dogs are having and how our professional staff takes extra care to make your dog feel at home!
Take a minute and consider the amazing relationship you have with you’re dog…getting even BETTER. Check out what happened with Alison and her dog Buster.