Overnight Dog Lodging Rates & Policies:
OUR LODGING INCLUDES OUR POPULAR FULL DAY OF DAYCARE!
Comfy Cottage $20/night
Classic Cabins $22/night
Luxury Suites $35/night
ALL Dogs MUST arrive at The Purple Dog in collar and on a leash!
Dog Lodging Hours:
We are staffed for your pet’s safety.
The Purple Dog is open for Drop-Off and Pick-Ups:
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday Hours (for Drop-Off and Pick-Up ONLY)
9:00-10:00 am AND 5:00-6:00 pm
- Dogs not picked up by closing will be cared for another night at the same boarding rate.
- If you are running late and. call, there will be a $15 charge for up to 15 minutes late and $30 charge for 15-30 minutes late, provided the pet care provider is available. If unavailable, your dog(s) will enjoy another night at your same boarding rate.
The Purple Dog is closed on major holidays (New Years, Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas) and no drop-offs or pick-ups will be accepted.
- Customers can make a reservation on-line or over the phone to setup/hold specific boarding dates.
- New customers must pre-pay for their first boarding stay.
- To cancel without penalty during non-holiday stays, a 24-hour notice is required prior to check in date/time.
- For Major holidays (New Years, Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving and Christmas) a 7-day notice is required prior to the check-in date to avoid penalty.
- Cancellation fee of $20 will be applied to your account if a cancellation call is made in less than 24 hours (non-holiday stays) or less than 7 days (holiday stays).
- Customer will be charged in full if no notice is given.
- In the event of a Level 2-3 Snow Emergency or catastrophic weather, penalty fee will be waived.
Food, Bedding & Toys:
FOOD- Please bring food from home, portioned and labeled with instructions is appreciated. Our food is available for $5/per day if necessary. $3/day charge for raw diets, microwaved meals, or feeding more than 2 times per day.
PLEASE LABEL! – We do our best to keep track everyone’s items but, are NOT responsible for lost items. We really appreciate your help in having all your items labeled whenever possible.
BEDDING- We provide off-the-floor beds and blankets that are properly sized for the dens and our washing machine. Orthopedic beds are available for use for $2/night. Feel free to bring bedding from home.
TOYS- It’s nice to have something from home, so feel free to pack a favorite toy or bone for your dog’s stay with us. For their safety, we do not allow rawhide. We are not responsible for lost items.
ALL Dogs must arrive at The Purple Dog in collar and leash!
Dog Lodging Health Requirements:
- Must be current on all vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, Canine influenza
- Must be 12 weeks of age with 2 sets of puppy vaccinations
- All dogs must be spayed/neutered
- Must be in generally good health & in clean condition free of mats so we can effectively monitor the dogs heath during their stay
- Administration of medicine is $1/oral pill, $5/injection
- Must be free of pests and on a flea and tick prevention program
- Must have signed contract and payment information on file
- Dogs arriving with fleas/ticks or needing bathing will be treated/bathed at the owner expense
- Customers must have signed contract and current payment information on file.