Is it really necessary to have regular grooming sessions?
In a word…. “YES!”
Regular grooming provides:
- Better hygiene and smell!
- Early detection of any skin and health issues
- Your dog is checked and treated for fleas if needed
- Chances of ear infections are reduced
- Regular nail trims reduce the risk of developing bad posture or bone deformities
- Will give a shiny coat which will shed much less and eliminate matting
- Owners and family members will interact and appreciate their furry friend more